1) In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms & conventions of real media products? (Codes & conventions, iconography)
2) How does your media product represent particular social groups? (representation)
3) What kind of media institution might distribute your media product & why? (Media institutions)
4) Who would be the audience for your product? (audience surveys)
5) How did you attract/address your audience? (classification, surveys, tailoring product to audience)
6) What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
7) Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?